- Kilometers inbegrepen:
- 1500 km
*Free pick up and drop off in the following locations: Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore, Nimbin, Gold Coast*
Pick up and drop off possible in Brisbane (including Brisbane airport) for $100 extra
Other locations possible but ask for a quote for the extra pick up / drop off fee.
Awesome van, fully set up for your adventure!
- Only 138,000 km, so less likely to break down
- Automatic transmission
- King size bed, slightly shorter than usual (1m80 wide and 1m80 long). It is an actual mattress, very comfortable and only a year old.
- 674 Watts of solar panels (that's a lot!) with a large battery and an inverter, so you can charge everything with regular 230V plugs (laptops, AC, etc.)
- 40L Fridge that runs off the solar system and can be accessed from the driver's seat
- AC system in the back that runs off the solar system
- 2 fans to direct that cool air where you want it
- cooking equipment: pans, plates, cutlery, cutting boards, dishwashing tub, sponge, detergent, cooktop (you buy your own gas cans, very easy to find)
- 12V kettle for boiling water
- Pets allowed with an extra fee, depending on the type and age
- Bed linen, mattress protector and pillows provided
- Lots of storage
- We provide one bottle of engine oil and transmission fluid and will also top up everything before your trip (only worry about this for 3+ weeks trips)
- The van is very easy to drive despite its size and has no problem at all going 100+ km/h
- It's stealth enough for inner-city camping; we free-camped in Melbourne for 6 months with it and never got asked to move
Available with an extra fee:
- Bike rack
- One-way trips
Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 2 Slaapplaatsen (Queens bed)
Airco in cabine
- Airco in campergedeelte
Don't park under low trees so you don't scratch the very expensive solar panels.
Tell us if you break something.