- 5.3 m
- 2.3 m
- 2.1 m
- Inbegrepen reisafstand/week:
- 1000 mi
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
'MILLIE' is our much loved LWB VW T5 newly converted camper van.
She was born in 2015 and has been cared for throughout her life in all aspects regarding roadworthiness and functionality.
She comes well equipped with various enhancements to ensure that you as her temporary keeper can enjoy a comfortable vacation irrespective of the time of year.
She will be fully sanitised prior to being collected, thus ensuring that all her residents are afforded the highest degree of safety in these uncertain times.
She has no issues with having your beloved dogs going along for the ride, but as room is at a premium on this type of holiday we would suggest that nothing larger than one medium sized pet or 2 small breed be requested.
We would require prior notification of your intention to bring your pet(s) and we would have the right to filter these requests prior to any booking being accepted.
'Millie' does not own her own linen/bedding/towels etc, so please ensure that you bring what you need, although she does have x2 double bed toppers provided within the inventory.
Although from experience, we would suggest that sleeping bags are the most practical way of bedding down for the night inside the vehicle and much easier to manage with limited storage space.
If you have requested the tent, then we suggest that as it's a 'double room' 4 berth tent that perhaps inflatable beds might be an the toppers mentioned above would suffice depending on how 'sleepy' you are! ;)
She is also equipped with a full blackout curtains and reflective blinds for all the cabin glassware.
Standard criteria applies for driver ages (23-78) with minimum 2yrs on full licence with 6pts (x2 of 3) or less and no more than 1 accident with in the past 5yrs.
On collection please bring your driving licence and x2 original documents for proof of ID/address e.g Utility bill or Bank Statement which have to be no older than 90 days.
(These will be copied and retained in order to meet the terms of the insurance.)
We hope that everything is clear in the listing and just to get you on your way some complimentary items will be included on collection.
However should you have any questions or indeed any special requirements we will endeavour to accommodate any reasonable requests.
'Millie' looks forward to meeting you!!! :)
Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 4 Slaapplaatsen (Ombouwbed 2p, Alkoofbed)
1. x1 Medium sized dog or x2 small breed only (a £50 cleaning fee may apply on return)
2. Pickup 1300-1500 / Return by 0900-1100
3. Bike Rack available (no additional charge)
4. Four berth side tent available (no additional charge)
5. x2 Toppers available for lower/upper beds
6. Renter supplies own bed linen/pillows/towels
7. Roof bed limit 70kg (eg x1 petite adult or x2 v. small children)
8. Spare gas bottle supplied
9. 240v Hook-up on site
10. Full tank of fuel on collection and return (any shortfall charged at £1.50per/ltr)
11. Excess mileage will be charged out @£0.45ppm
12. Minimum rental is 2 nights outside July or August
13. 'Millie' will be presented clean and in good working order. Therefore all we would ask is that this is how she is returned at the end of your trip away. Thank you :)
*Please note that this vehicle is GPS tracked for the safety of passengers and to facilitate owner vehicle servicing management.
WA + Volledig Casco
Vervangend vervoer, Verblijfskosten bij reparatie, Schadeverzekering inzittenden, Vervoerskosten naar garage en vervangend verblijf en Pechhulp service
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt €1.250. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.
Dougie and Mandy were excellent hosts. They kept in touch in the lead up to our trip and took the time to run us through everything so we weren't completely out of our depth when we pitched up for the night.
Millie is also located at a beautiful location on the Jurassic Coast offering endless opportunities for exploring and adventure.
Thanks again Dougie and Mandy - if we don't buy a camper of our own soon we will certainly be back for a longer trip.
Campervan has everything you need for a comfortable stay including tea coffee etc…Mandy & Dougie are fab hosts, always quick with reply’s & very friendly.
Definitely recommend ….