- Inbegrepen reisafstand/week:
- 1300 km
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
PLEASE NOTE: from April, I will be located in Hastings temporarily. From July onwards I do not have a set location so unfortunately for the moment I am unable to accept bookings until that's sorted. Sorry and thank you.
Bernadette is waiting to whisk you away on your next adventure - renovated this year, she is a Ford Transit converted into an off-grid, stealth campervan ready to look after you with mod cons and character to boot. There is gas heating so she is good to go all year round :)
Click on the gallery to expand the photos.
The walls are finished with white wood-cladding complimented by dark wooden shelving, table and ceiling cladding. She has been designed so that all space is utilised while making sure as many amenities are included: the table pops outs to make way for the bed legs and panels and your day-time couch becomes your bed for the night. The solar panel powers your interior lights, fridge/freezer, water pump for the sink and sockets (plugs, usb and cigarette points - no smoking) while the LPG gas cylinder supplies central heating and two-ring gas stove. There is a Thetford toilet in its own separate, tiled room with a ventilated door.
The van opens on the side, at the back and there are two roof vents so lovely and airy plus there is a Houdini hatch through to the cab.
There is lots of storage under the couch, above the cab and plenty of shelving so you can really make yourself at home. If you have a lot of luggage, you could even store a large bag in the toilet room while travelling.
Bernadette is perfect for two people maximum; however, the cab is a three-seater so if there is a third person in your party, they could bring a tent to pitch up at your destination. If you want to bring a dog with you, please contact me first.
- Bed size - the bed is a cosy double with dimensions as follows: 171cm long x 114cm wide
- Due to Covid-19, I am not supplying any bedding or soft furnishings (aside from tea-towels). Please ensure you bring a double sheet to bring the mattress segments together and your bedding of choice.
There will be a thorough handover where I will show you how everything works. I will leave you a 'how to' pack to help you while you're away and I will be contactable during your trip. Please do get in touch if you have any questions, I am more than happy to help :)
Insurance and breakdown cover are included in the hire fee.
Flexible pick-up and drop-off times - I am more than happy to organise pick-up and drop-off to suit your travel plans and my schedule - e.g. if you want to get out early on the road we can sort that :)
I have tried to make sure products and utensils are eco-friendly/sustainable/re-used and the following list is supplied:
Fire extinguisher and fire blanket
Frying pan, Saucepan
Large wooden spatula and spoon
Knives, forks, , spoons teaspoons
2x coconut bowls
2x bamboo shallow bowls
4x medium bamboo plates
2x enamel mugs
2x enamel cups
4x stainless steal cups
String shopping bag
Cleaning caddy under the sink which includes cleaning spray, washing-up liquid, sponge, cloths and two tea towels.
Can opener (doubles as bottle opener)
Mini salt and pepper
One full water tank for the sink
Toilet set-up ready to go. Blue and pink chemical to refill
A 5L bottle of drinking water for re-use
Mini dustpan and brush
Small tripod camping stool
I can lend a mallet if you are pitching a tent
Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 2 Slaapplaatsen (Ombouwbed 2p)
- Sleeps two people only
- No smoking inside
- A third person could bring a tent
- return in the clean condition handed to you
- return with full tank of diesel
- return with toilet emptied and cleaned
- return with water tanks emptied
- all toll charges must be paid. I have set up a Dart Charge auto payment on the Dartford Tunnel, if used the £3 crossing fee will be deducted from your deposit.
For insurance purposes you must fit the following:
- Must be aged 25+ but under 70.
- UK driving licence held for at least one year
- You must present me with your drivers licence & proof of address
- You are not engaged in professional gambling,sport or
entertainment, hawking or general dealing,street or
market trading, or modelling.
- You have not been involved in more than one motoring
accident or claim in the last three years.
- You have not been convicted of any motoring offence or have prosecution pending other than parking or one speeding offence.
- you have referred any medical condition requiring DVLA notification and authorisation has been granted by the DVLA.
- you have not been refused motor insurance at normal rates/terms or been declined insurance/had any insurance policy cancelled by an Insurer
WA + Volledig Casco
Vervangend vervoer en Pechhulp service
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt €750. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.