- 6.17 m
- 2.69 m
- 2.89 m
- Leeg gewicht:
- 3300 kg
- Max. gewicht camper:
- 3300 kg
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
Definition of Rover …wandering and travelling from place to place, never settling for long in any one place.
So if you’re looking for an adventure on the open road with the family, a group of friends or even a couples getaway and want to do it with a bit of comfort then Rover’s your van. He’s also great for festival accommodation or if you want to park up somewhere and explore an area by bike (he has a cycle rack for 3 bikes) or even if you have guests visiting and need extra accommodation!
Rover includes everything you’ll need to jump in and go (apart from bedding and clothes!)
While he sleeps 5 and has 4 fixed seat belts (there are further travelling seats in the back), he’s not too cumbersome and is a joy to drive so great for people who are a bit nervous about driving some of the bigger motorhomes or for people who want to stop off along the way and park up in towns, at supermarkets etc (bigger motorhomes can be a bit of a struggle). Another big benefit is he can be driven on your standard driving licence and doesn’t require a C1. His reversing camera also makes manoeuvring into tight spaces a doddle. However, he still exudes a feeling of space and isn’t cramped like some campervans. He has a nice size lounge area with ample seating and a large roof light that lets in loads of light. But don’t worry when it come’s to getting shut eye, he has blackout blinds, along with fly screens, on the windows and curtains so you can have privacy.
He has lots of cupboards for storage including a good sized wardrobe with space to hang your clothes which is a real bonus if you’re going to a posh do while away.
The kitchen area is great as it’s far enough away from the seating area and you can make a proper meal with a 3 hob gas cooker, oven and grill, fridge/freezer which will run off gas or 240v hook up and even space to prep the food or to dry the dishes after washing up. Not forgetting lots of cupboard space. One benefit we like is there’s a window by the cooker and the kitchen area is next to the door so it’s easy to ventilate if your cooking goes wrong! Although, if you’re on your hols we recommend you don’t cook and eat out instead!
Rover has a fully kitted out bathroom, including a shower (gets lovely and hot from the onboard water tank), flushing toilet and sink with hot and cold running water. There's even a bathroom cabinet to keep all your toiletries together.
While we all love to go away in the Summer, Rover is great for any time of year adventures too and has gas heating to keep you warm and toasty. He also has a leisure battery on board for lighting etc if you haven't a hook up. His wind out awning/canopy is also a great asset and great for drying off before getting inside when wet or as shelter from the hot sun.
If you think Rover is for you then please read the below to make sure you fit the insurance criteria (if you don’t then still get in touch as some things can be referred to the insurers)
Before enquiring about hiring, please check that you meet the following criteria:
All drivers must be 25-75 years of age and have held a full UK driving licence, or its international equivalent, for a minimum of 2 years. If you are younger or older it may still be possible to hire but a bigger excess/deposit will apply.
Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without referral. Any single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
All driving convictions, endorsements, accidents, insurance refusal, disabilities or medical conditions must be disclosed prior to booking. In certain circumstances a surcharge may be imposed, the insurance excess may be increased or insurance may be refused.
All drivers are required to provide proof of identity and permanent address before the pick up date. No need to provide on booking. We will require the following documents:
• Driving licence
• Online DVLA licence check printout (we can help do this)
• 2 separate bills showing the same address as driving licence, first must be a Utility bill (gas, water, electric, sky, internet, landline). The second can be bank/credit card statement, mortgage statement, council tax bill. These must be dated within 90 days of the commencement of the hire period.
Endorsements – the camper van will not be let out on hire or driven by:
• Persons who have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their licence endorsed or suspended. Spent convictions, covered the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 may be disregarded.
• Persons who had their insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or special insurance terms imposed as a result of claims experience and/or have had their insurance or cover cancelled by any Motor Insurer
• Persons engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or professional sports persons.
• Jockeys and persons connected with racing of any sort.
• Undergraduates and/or students under 25 years of age.
• Persons who, whilst driving, have been involved in more than one accident during the past 3 years.
• Foreign Service Personnel other than persons holding a full valid United Kingdom or EU licence for two years or more.
The vehicle shall be driven only by the person(s) named on the rental agreement and anyone else who has provided their documentation and it has been agreed.
- Warm water
- Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 5 Slaapplaatsen (Ombouwbed 1p, Ombouwbed 2p, Alkoofbed)
Please treat Rover with respect and look after him as if he were your own.
He goes out with a full tank of fuel so please return him full (charges apply if not returned full)
The onboard water tank is filled prior to departure and the toilet is clean and the waste tank empty, please make sure the toilet and waste tank are emptied prior to return or a further cleaning/emptying charge of £40 will be made.
Please don't wear shoes inside the vehicle so it remains clean for you and others.
WA + Volledig Casco
Vervoerskosten naar garage en vervangend verblijf en Pechhulp service
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt €1.250. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.