- Inbegrepen reisafstand/week:
- 1000 mi
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
Reliable, low mileage family conversion, available for rent for the first season. Located in Sevenoaks, 5 minutes from jn 5 off the M25.
Our beloved family friendly camper includes the following features:
On the move:
- Roof rack
- Parking sensors front and rear
- Cruise control
- Bluetooth sound system with DAB, links to Spotify etc
- Pair of rear reclining leather 'captain's chair' style rear seats, perfect for passengers to travel comfortably on long journeys (adjacent USB charging points, so you could plug your children in to the e-nanny all the way!).
- Reimo German made pop up roof, with double bed in the upper deck. Bed platform elevates to create daytime stand up space.
- Rear seats slide to create space for separate memory foam cushions which neatly fit together to create two more berths suitable for children. Rear seats can also be removed completely if you only need 2 or 3 berth and prefer to have additional rear space.
- Gas Hob
- USB charging points in front and rear
- Swivel driver and passenger front seats
- Extensive cupboard space, including 5l water canteen.
- 240v hook up extension cable with 4 gang.
- Available on request: rear mount bike rack, 3-way camping fridge, awning tent, 4x camping chairs, fold out dining table/chairs, fold out storage cabinet (many of these items as shown in photo)
Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 4 Slaapplaatsen (Stapelbed, 2 aparte bedden)
WA + Volledig Casco
Europa en Verenigd Koninkrijk
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt €1.250. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.
The van was really good in many respects: the kids loved sleeping in the top bunk, the cooker is really handy and the van is quite nippy which was fun. The extra tent was great although unfortunately the previous renters packed it up soaking wet so it was quite smelly at first. The fridge was also left dirty but Olly didn't charge us for it.
I felt the suspension was wallowing quite a bit on the motorway which made the trip to Cornwall a bit uncomfortable at speeds above 60mph. It felt like the shocks might need replacing but according to Olly this was done 18 months ago so maybe it was just us who had a problem with it.
I'd happily take the van again if it was for a short trip rather than a long one and Olly was great throughout. The camper isn't new and in places a bit worn but that is reflected in the lower price compared to others.