- 7.485 m
- 2.379 m
- 2.849 m
- Leeg gewicht:
- 3148 kg
- Max. gewicht camper:
- 3500 kg
- Inbegrepen reisafstand/week:
- 500 mi
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
Drive this on a standard car license. Category B1.
Welcome to our truly Luxury Bailey Adamo 75-4i with its very modern interior. Registered on the 1st May 2021.
In the Cab you will find all the modern driving features of a luxury vehicle, Uprated 160bhp engine and Automatic gearbox to avoid unnecessary gear changes, cruise control, Auto Lights and Auto Wipers, Bluetooth radio, Aircon, Electric windows. Reverse camera.
Featuring Baileys furniture finish with Sprung upholstery with quality fabrics and high-density filling and Pebble Shore’ split section loose fit drop in carpets to ensure pure luxury while stopping in this motorhome.
Inside you'll find a full array of tableware, pots, pans, cups, beakers, and cutlery. There’s a Large fridge that stays cool whilst your driving and runs on gas or electricity when your camped, a gas Hob, gas Oven and built-in microwave.
In the bathroom, there is a hot and cold shower, sink, storage cupboard, and a flushing toilette. There is a comfortable seating area, relax whilst reading a book and enjoying the panoramic views or snuggle up and catch a movie on the free view TV & DVD. A star feature of the Bailey is the island double bed and a further double made up in the lounge and dinette areas.
Outside there is access to the lockable garage compartments suitable for bikes etc. For shade, there’s a fixed wind-out canopy and also the option to include an awning to increase your total covered living area, and to finish off an external Mains electric and Gas BBQ point (option BBQ available) for full outdoor living.
This is an ideal Motorhome for a Couple, family or group sharing and there’s tons of space.
Happy Camping :-)
• Fully adjustable upholstered driver and passenger Captain’s seats with twin upholstered armrests and integrated headrests
• Flexi lounge featuring twin Aguti convertible travelling seats
• Multi-directional and multi-angled slide out TV bracket
• Entrance storage unit completed with hooks, mirror and illuminated entrance grab handle
• Standard ‘Odyssey’ soft furnishings supplied with four scatter cushions
• Thetford 141 litre combined tower refrigerator with freezer compartment
• Drop down kitchen worktop extension
• Thetford ‘K-Series’ combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition and flame failure device
• Sheer panel curtains in bedroom area
• Dual shaped wardrobes to maximize fixed bed size
• Full wall headboard with LED lighting strip (model specific)
• Bespoke motorhome bedding set (cost option)
• Rear lounge featuring domestic style sofa seating featuring premium quality fabrics and high density foam filling (model specific)
• Ford 2.0 litre 160bhp engine with automatic gearbox
• Vanity cupboard with mirrored door and toothbrush holder
• Countertop mounted washroom hand basin with swan neck ceramic ball mixer tap
• Electrical pedestal table with multidirectional swivel ‘Nebula Silver’ finish top and telescopic leg
- Warm water
- Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 4 Slaapplaatsen (2 aparte bedden)
As you will see, upon your rental, you will be handed over a NEW! sparkling clean motorhome with everything in its place.
We ask that you treat our Bailey Adamo with great care whilst enjoying yourselves :-) and return it in a reasonably clean condition.
Please refrain from using dirty footwear inside the motorhome.
Please ensure all equipment is clean and any breakages or missing items are reported.
Do not clean or wash the outside of the motorhome. This is a specialist process and you could damage it.
The grey waste and freshwater must be fully emptied prior to return. All toilette waste must be disposed of, and the carrier must be thoroughly cleaned before return.
Charges will apply for those that fail to clean out their waste.
Strictly NO smoking.
Returning your vehicle
Vehicle to be returned with at least the same amount of fuel supplied.
Camper Van clean inside
Grey water waste tank to be emptied.
Toilet clean and cassette empty.
All ancillary equipment supplied to be returned with the vehicle
Issues/Breakages to be reported
Charges if you don't follow the rules
Fuel, Fuel cost plus £25
Toilet clean empty £50
grey waste empty £25
Vehicle clean (inside) £60
Oven/Hob/Microwave clean £60
Evidence of smoking £250 - £500 (please don't smoke)
Missing items/Breakages £Cost of item
WA + Volledig Casco
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt €1.250. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.