Reageert binnen 4 uur
Reageert op 100% van de berichten
Accepteert 77% van de aanvragen
- 7.49 m
- 2.3 m
- 2.95 m
- Leeg gewicht:
- 3235 kg
- Max. gewicht camper:
- 4250 kg
- 2.3 mjet
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
Say hello to our luxury Motorhome / hotel on wheels
Hardly used low mileage 2020 season, this comfortable motorhome balances practicality with luxury, so you can set off on your next adventure in style.
This year is all about getting outdoors and exploring incredible places. It’s about having the freedom to go where the mood takes you. It’s about bracing walks on windy cliff tops, discovering hidden coves, and sundowners with a view. It’s knowing that at the end of the day you can take a hot shower, watch TV and snuggle down in soft sheets just as comfortably as you would at home.
** What’s it like inside? **
• No cramped caravan conditions here. There’s a spacious interior with a kitchen and dining area, and a separate lounge
• The bathroom has hot running water, a shower and a loo. Rituals toiletries are included, so you can pack light.
• There are 2 electric motorized drop down beds, one above the lounge area and one in the dining area, these can be made up ready for each night so no setting up each evening
Both sleeping areas have their own TV with dvd players and firesticks so no arguing over which channel to watch
. Rear lounge and bedroom has a door so you can separate yourselves from the dining area 2nd sleeping area
• All bedding and towels will be provided so just bring your cloths
• The kitchen includes everything you need for your trip away, a fridge, hob and mini oven; all the necessary utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware; and a Nespresso machine.
• Heating and hot water is powered by mains electricity or gas bottle (included), so you can stay cosy no matter what the Great British weather throws at you.
** Tech home comforts: **
• Mobile Wi-Fi (subject to coverage).
• Flat-screen digital TV with DVD player
• Sat Nav and Apple CarPlay.
• Standard UK (230v) plug sockets, which you can use to power your own devices like chargers and hair straighteners.
• An off-grid power system, meaning that if you don’t have access to mains power you’ll still be able to use electricity in the Glamper Van thanks to stored power from the solar panels. It’s worth noting that when you’re using solar power, you’ll only be able to use power-hungry devices (such as a hair dryer) for a few minutes.
• Outdoor furniture (table and chairs).
• Gas store for two portable gas bottles.
• storage space
. Folding clothes maiden
. Portable gas BBQ
. Wind out canopy
** What’s it like to drive? **
• This was a brand new vehicle registered April 2020 with a comfortable drive and automatic gearbox. A reversing camera makes parking up a breeze.
• Comprehensive insurance is provided for one driver (let us know if you’d like to add an additional driver).
• You need a Class C driving licence,
• Drivers must have at least two years experience and be aged 25 - 75, See Full Driver requirements below.
** Delivery / Collection: **
• You can collect and return the Motorhome from us in Stockport. We offer free parking here for your own car for the duration of your trip in our secure compound (at owners risk)
** What you need to know:**
• The maximum weight of this vehicle when on the road, including passengers and personal belongings, is 4250kg. That means it can be driven by anyone holding a category C1 driving licence.
This gives you plenty of weight to carry whatever you need.
• All hirers / drivers must meet our insurance requirements. Please see below for details.
. Must be between 23 and 75 years of age
. Must have held a UK drivers license for 2 years or more
. Hirers must provide a copy of their driving licence with no more than 2 endorsments amounting to 6 points (3 points per endorsment)
. Hirers must provide 2 copies of recent house hold utility bills
. Hirers will be verified before rental is agreed
. Hirer must provide NI number and address for driving license checks
. Please provide a code from for verification
. Has not had license suspended in last 3 years
. Not to be involved in more than 1 fault accident in last 3 years
. Must not have obtained a BA, DD or UT conviction
**Questions & Advice**
We are new to motorhome renting so feel free to let us know if there is anything extra you need to make your trip more comfortable and will happily try and sort it out for you
If you have any questions or need some advice before or during your adventure, we’ll be on hand to help
- Warm water
- Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 4 Slaapplaatsen (2 aparte bedden, Hefbed)
Please check your driving license as you will need category C1 to drive this motorhome
If you passed your test before 1st january 1997 you should have this but please check
Our motorhome will have a full tank of fuel and gas ready for you, please return full
Please leave the motorhome in the same clean condition as you collected it in
Copies of your driving license and 2 in date utility bill will be required a National insurance number will also be required for driving licence checks
WA + Volledig Casco
Vervoerskosten naar garage en vervangend verblijf en Pechhulp service
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt €1.750. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.
He is a very nice & good heart person. He was always available to answer my questions.
The van itself is brand new with various equipment that you require for your journey.
I've been very lucky to find this van at this price.