Reageert binnen 11 uur
Reageert op 100% van de berichten
Accepteert 29% van de aanvragen
- 6.5 m
- 2.1 m
- 2.8 m
- Leeg gewicht:
- 1955 kg
- 190 kg
- Max. gewicht caravan:
- 2455 kg
- Electronic Brake Controller required. Upon request a portable electric brake controller can be provided subject to availability. Please request for availability and cost when making your booking.
Glamping at its best with all the mod cons. Lovely comfortable double bed with TV. Newly installed Air-con that is exceptionally quiet. Beautiful bathroom area. Lovely lounge/ eating area with a cupboard full of board games for those cosy evenings. Ample enough space for all your groceries and drinks. External TV power and Awning for those starry nights.Toon meer Toon minder
- Warm water
- Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 2 Slaapplaatsen (Queens bed)
- Toilet to be emptied every 2-3 days while on site and at the end of the hire period. Sanitiser provided.
- Van to be cleaned inside to a satisfactory standard at completion of hire period.
- Awning to be retracted if stormy weather is forcasted
- Inner vents to be opened while travelling.
- Ensure ceiling vents and affected windows are closed when raining
- Secure outdoor equipement when van is unattended
- Gas to be turned off when not using
- Ensure ceiling vents are open when cooking
Vervoerskosten naar garage en vervangend verblijf en Pechhulp service
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt €750. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.
The Van was well appointed and for a large caravan it towed very smoothly. It came with everything you would need including cooking and kitchen utensils, 4 burner stove with oven, Microwave oven, a large 2 door fridge, camp chairs, outdoor tables, TV, Radio with outside speakers. All we needed was our cloths and food. The Queen size bed was comfy and soft and the ensuite was large and clean.
Glen was easily contactable and was only too willing to help make things went as smoothly as possible.
I'd recommend Glen and Caroline for your next caravan hire.
Warwick & Donna Weeks