- 4,90 m
- 2,10 m
- 2,40 m
- Leeg gewicht:
- 1550 kg
- 200 kg
- Max. gewicht caravan:
- 1950 kg
- Portable electronic brake controller available for $50/hire
Our ultimate urban escape vehicle will go pretty much anywhere your car can go! While there are no frills or fancy stuff, this off-road van is amazingly functional and comfy.
Unique pop-up and pop-out style delivers plenty of space in a compact unit. Camping in one of these is an awesome experience!
To our knowledge, this is currently the only UEV-490 available for hire in Western Australia!
With this van you can camp at awesome, remote locations off the beaten track such as Warroora Station, Ningaloo Station, Bullara or Giralia Station or in Cape Range National Park.
Don't have a car to tow with? You can still experience a truly unique off-road camper while letting us do the hard bits: We can deliver, set up and pack down the van for you, please enquire!
We are always here to help and try to accommodate all wishes – just ask! ***Wir sprechen auch Deutsch***
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Slide out kitchen with 90L National Luna fridge/freezer and 2-burner Smev gas stove
- Bedding configuration: Can be setup as 1x King-Bed & 1x Queen-Bed or 1x Queen & two Singles or 1x Queen and lounge area with internal table and seating
- Three 120 Ah AGM batteries with CTEK automatic management system and 200W solar blanket will power the van for days
- Extensive battery and water monitoring system
- 2000W Sinergex Pure Sine 12/240V inverter
- Two 4.5 kg gas bottles (gas is complimentary)
- Water tank 130L with pressurised water pump (we also supply 2x 5l fresh reverse-osmosis-filtered drinking water)
- 3 x internal LED lights & 2 reading lights
- 2 x Internal 12V Fans
- Integrated shower unit (outside of van, pop-up tent supplied on request)
- Webasto diesel in cab heater and water heater
- Internal cupboards with canvas doors
- Unique door configuration on both sides of the van for easy access and ventilation
- Midgey netting to all doors & windows
- Blaupunkt CD/MP3/SD FM Bluetooth sound system
- on request: 12V HDMI/USB LED TV mounted with DVD and 360deg antennae
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket
- Extensive first aid kit and first aid manual including snake bite kit and tick removal
- Carpet on floor
- Interior pressurising fan when off-road to keep dust out
- Gas struts for easy roof lifting
- Caravan style mesh ground sheet 5.4 m x 2.4 m
- TREG Off-Road Coupling
- Towball/Tongue with Stone-Stomper will be supplied
- Independent suspension system, Tough Dog shock absorbers & Dobinsons coils
- 16" Alloy rims with 285/75/16 Mickey Thompson Baja STZ
- Anderson plug to charge via vehicle
- Warm water
Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 4 Slaapplaatsen (2 aparte bedden, Queens bed)
Airco in cabine
- Camping stekker
Airco in campergedeelte
Absolutely NO storing of fish or bait in the fridge/freezer!
Towing experience is required to tow this van! Large 4WD is required to tow. Off-road towing only for experienced drivers and needs our pre-approval. Please discuss your travel plans with us prior to booking. We are always here to help and try to accommodate all wishes – just ask!
Our Conqueror UEV-490 must not be towed into the following areas: Any beaches or islands where exposure to salt water is likely; other locations (like estuaries) where contact with salt water is likely.
Any areas where the Conqueror UEV-490 will be immersed in salt water, fresh water or muddy water where the immersion level will exceed the height of the wheel bearing caps, or on overgrown, narrow tracks which may cause damage to side panels. Damages resulting from failure to comply with the above restrictions will be the responsibility of the hirer.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS available for hire:
• Portable electric brake controller $50
• Chemical toilet $10/day
• Baby-Cot $5/day
• Additional mesh ground sheet $20
Please look after the van – we love it and use it ourselves too! Although it is tough-as-nails, it doesn't like being abused or miss-used.
De verzekering voor heel Australië zit inbegrepen in de prijs.
- Loss of the vehicle
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage
- Third party caravan liability