- 6.00 m
- 2.50 m
- 3.20 m
- Leeg gewicht:
- 3300 kg
- Max. gewicht camper:
- 4300 kg
- Inbegrepen km's/week:
- 1000 km
- 3.2L turbocharged Duratorq I5
- Zitplaatsen tijdens het rijden:
It took me a long time to find Winnie Bird because I was looking for a motorhome that was compact and easy to drive, but still had everything. I especially like that Winnie has 2 double beds that are set up ready to go, one above the cabin and one at the back. Not having to fold things down and make up beds each night is a big plus. I was also looking for a motor home that had toilet and shower facilities in the middle of the motor home. That way guests can go to the toilet without bothering other people because their beds are at each end of the van.
I also like the fact that the front driver and passenger seats swivel around to face dining area, which gives you 2 more comfortable chairs to sit in and it also saves space.
The bathroom area is a great size and equiped with a toilet, shower and sink area, with plenty of cupboard space.
The kitchen has everything you need. Fridge, freezer, microwave, grill, gas hotplates, sink, pantry plus cupboards and draws which are fully equiped for all your cooking needs.
Another big plus, is that Winnie has a huge storage area under the back double bed, which can be accessed from inside by lifting the bed up, or from a two way access door from the outside.
Winnie Also has a great roll out awning, fly screen front door, fly screens and blinds on all the windows. She has a bike rack for 2 bikes that sits on the tow ball, 2 large batteries, solar and gas. This means she can run off grid if need be. NB: Air-condition and heating only works on plug in powered sites.
She is easy to drive on normal licence and fits into open air standard parking space (not in under cover parking spaces and drive throughs however, due to height being 3.2metres)
Motor homes are a great way to travel and enjoy our beautiful country without the hassle of hotel bookings and pitching tents!. Easy to set up just stop! :) For outdoor living roll out the outdoor carpet and the awning (not when windy though), set up the chairs and table which only takes a few minutes and you're done, ready for a chilled beer or a wine!
- Warm water
- Geschikt voor lange mensen
- 4 Slaapplaatsen (Frans bed, 2 aparte bedden, Alkoofbed)
- Cruise control
- Airco in cabine
- Barbecue Set
- Camping stekker
- Airco in campergedeelte
1. Please No off road driving, sealed roads only (except for short distances entering campsites) and don't go over speed limits, top speed of 110km hr
2. Empty Toilet before returning or charges apply
3. Fill fuel tank before returning or charges of $2.50 per litre apply
4 Empty Grey water before returning or charges apply
5. Fill Water tank before returning
6. Return Winnie Bird in the condition it was hired to you in.
7. Let me know if anything has broken or not working properly.
8. Please no animals on Beds and bedding covers, please bring bedding for your furry friend.
9. Please return everything to the correct location.
10. Empty toilet each night in case "Winnie Bird" becomes a Bad Smell!
11. Strictly no smoking inside "Winnie Bird" as she hates it!
12. Strictly NO Festivals (GPS tracker is in this vehicle)
13. All fines / infringement notices and tolls are responsibility/ payable by the hirer
14. This Motor Home is a 6 speed MANUAL so you need to be able to drive a manual vehicle
15. Early pick up and/or late drop off can be arranged at $50.
Also Pick up and drop off to airport $50 each way.
16. Most importantly have fun!! :)
WA + Volledig Casco
De borg voor dit kampeermiddel bedraagt €1.250. De borg wordt na de huurperiode aan je teruggestort.